Sunday, February 26, 2012

Thankful Healing

This weekend...what can I say.  I'm thankful that it's over.  This was one of the worst weekends of my life, for reasons I won't go into on this blog because that's not what this is for, and it's just not my style.

However, I do want to share with you some of the things I am thankful for that did occur this weekend.

A beautiful, sunshiny drive on Friday with gorgeous scenery and a lovely view of Mt. Hood...



Watching my nephew's last basketball game of the season...



Funny faces...



Sushi dates...



Successful retail therapy...



My first experience with glass fusing.  Hoping to get into glass blowing one of these days!



God's promise...



Today is the only day you get like today.  What are you thankful for?


Have awesome weeks friends!
Ang

5 comments:

bigT said...

I am thankful that I have an amazing friend full of life, happiness, positive attitude, beauty, and fun! I am thankful for YOU!!! No matter what happened this weekend that was bad, look back at all the pictures above because those are the things that mean the most!!! I love you friend! I hope you have an awesome week!!

-T

Mylifewithlemons.blogspot.com

Jennifer McCormick said...

I was wondering how your weekend was going when I saw you were in town this weekend. Friend you are amazing! And, I'm glad that you were surrounded by your family for some awesome memories of the weekend too :). I hope your week is off to a good start.

Chandra said...

With those cute little smiles, how could your troubles not all just melt away!? Sending all the best this week in hopes it will be filled with lots of little blessings, reassurance in knowing that you will get thru it, and believing the best is yet to come!

Chandra

Angie said...

Thank you friends! I appreciate your kind words and happy thoughts so very much!

lospring said...

Well, from the pictures it looks like a good weekend. Your nephew and niece are growing up quickly. I love the tutorial nice gave her mom. ;-)
Love the words on 2/29/12. Thanks for your words.