Wednesday, February 8, 2012

Star light, Star Bright...

Oh how I wish I could see the stars tonight, because I have some wishes I'd like to send.

I wish that my friends with troubled hearts will find peace within themselves.

I wish that friends who have lost their jobs, and those who I don't know but soon will be going through "restructuring" efforts, will find prosperity in their new found freedom to choose a new direction.

I wish that YOU will see how incredible you are and CHOOSE to believe it.

I wish that Diesl will sleep well tonight so that the momma can too!  (Yeah, that one's personal.)

I wish for all of you happy hearts and sunshine filled days!

What are you wishing for?

Have an awesome day!
Ang



4 comments:

Jennifer McCormick said...

Friend, I love that you started a blog. It's so fun and encouraging for me to read! :)

Hope Diesl slept well :)

Angie said...

Thank you friend!! I very truly appreciate your kind words...totally makes it worth it! :)

And YES! Other than being a bed hog, the boy slept much better last night! :D

Jenni@Story of My Life said...

You seem like such a sweet girl Angie. :) Hope you have a great weekend!!

Erin said...

How sweet and kind! You are awesome. I send all those wishes right back to you!

--Erin