Wednesday, February 15, 2012

Spring Fever

Oh yes, it's here and it hit HARD today!  How could it not with an afternoon that looks like this...



All afternoon, I stared out my office window...OK, who am I kidding...I don't have an office window.  But when I would leave my four walled cell with no windows and wander out into the hall, as I did often today, the glorious blue sky and sunshine beckoned to me, screaming for me to come play!

Alas, there was work to be done.  And work I did.  And when I was able to leave for the day, I walked out into the light and took it all in...all 53 degrees of it (hey, that's warm this time of year!).  What a beautiful afternoon!

And the thing about this weather...it makes me want.

It makes me want to drive with the windows down and listen to my music loud.

It makes me want to eat a huge salad with all sorts of yummy veggies on it (which I did!).



It makes me want to drink margaritas on my patio (which I refrained from doing because honestly, it's not that warm).

It makes me want to run harder and faster than I did the day before (which I did!).

And it makes me want to smile really big happy smiles!

Has Spring Fever hit you yet?


Have an awesome day!
Ang

3 comments:

lospring said...

Yes! I had Spring fever today. Dan and I had lunch to celebrate Valentines day, then we went out to the kids to feed the animals. Dan hadn't seen the grandkids all week so we did their chores. ;-) Went and picked them up and then home. Great day. It was warm and sunny.

★ JASMINE ★ {Barbie-Bombshell} said...

i really, really LOVE your blog hun! it's lovely and i'm happy to have found it today! keep up the great posts, because i'll be coming back for more! hehe

newest follower! ♥
follow back ?

hugs, xo!
*My Blog* BARBIE-BOMBSHELL.BLOGSPOT.COM

Jennifer McCormick said...

I completely have spring fever! It's been such a mild winter, it's hard to remember that it's only FEBRUARY! Gaah!