Thursday, February 2, 2012

It's All About the Attitude!

This morning, a friend shared with me that he was laid off yesterday.  I was shocked and worried for him.  He, on the other hand, was all good, and informed me that he already had some ideas about what to do next and that he was fine with the decision.  Perfect attitude! 


Usually I'm pretty good at "faking it."  In fact, I was told on Tuesday that, even though I was in full-on panic attack mode ALL DAY Monday, no one knew any different.  Not sure if I deserve an award or a suite at the local mental hospital.  Either way, it's all about the attitude!


I woke up this morning knowing that today had potential to be another less-than-stellar day, but I immediately refreshed that thought and attitude with a "nope, not today."  Friends, I pulled on my skinny jeans, new bright yellow and grey striped shirt, threw on the boots and said "HECK YES!"  It's all about the attitude!! 

For me, the best cure for an attitude that may be subpar is dressing to the attitude I WANT to have.  By the time I was done this morning, nothing was going to stop me or get me down.  This is how I do it!  Yes, yes it is!!

So tell me, what is your trick to producing a Perfect Attitude?

Have an awesome day!
Ang



4 comments:

Jennifer McCormick said...

You are so adorable! LOVE your outfit :). Um, totally off topic, but where did you get you skinny jeans?

Hope your day is going well!

Angie said...

Nordstrom, Kut from the Kloth....absolutely LOVE this brand. In fact, at this point in time, I don't own any other brand! HA! Love you! :)

Marion said...

Aw, such a good post Ang! I totally relate to trying to dress for the attitude/outlook I want to have! I feel so much better about myself and the world when I haev spent a little time on the hair/face/clothing :-) Small things...
And I love thes photos of you! Especially the top one...you're so beautiful!
XO - Marion

Jennifer McCormick said...

Hmmm, looks like I'm heading to nordstrom to check out jeans. Good thing there's one within walking distance. :) Love you!