Monday, February 13, 2012

I Feel Compelled

...to tell you that I love you.  Not because I have to, or I'm filling dead space with words, but because I do.

...to do something so much bigger than I've ever done in my life.  Trouble is, I'm not sure what that is yet.  But I've been crying about it for a few days now, and every time I think about it, I cry more, so I need to figure out what "it" is before I run out of water in my system!  ;)

...to sing really really loud!  I hope the roommate doesn't mind....'cause I'm doin' it!

...to spread my sunshine to everyone I know and meet.  I had the opportunity yesterday, and I'm thankful that circumstances allowed me to take that opportunity and be the person I know I am.

...to move in a forward motion every minute of every day, because I am strong and I am doing what needs to be done to be healthy in all aspects...because this is my life, and I own it.

In this life, what are you compelled to do?  Are you listening and taking action?

Have an awesome day!
Ang



3 comments:

Jennifer McCormick said...

Love you friend! I'm compelled to do something bigger with my life than I'm doing right now. I just have NOOOO idea what that is yet!

bigT said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
bigT said...

Ang, I ♥ you! I love your sunshine, your strength, your singing (yes really, I do!), but most importantly, your friendship! You, my friend, will figure out whatever it is your looking for...maybe stop looking and it will find you! Smile, you're beautiful!

Love, T

mylifewithlemons.blogspot.com