Friday, February 3, 2012

Happy Friday!

I hope you all are having super lovely days!

So, the UPS man delivered DSW goodness to me yesterday.  As I shopped online, I found myself conflicted on which pair of shoes I *really* needed, so I ordered both.  Unfortunately, I can only keep one.  At the suggestion of my beautiful friend, Marion (check out her amazing style blog here), I'm putting out a call for assistance!

Which pair deserves to live at Sunshine Palace and which pair will spend more time with the UPS man?

Have an awesome day!
Ang


4 comments:

Jennifer McCormick said...

Um, seriously, they're both awesome! I don't think I could send either back! I know, I know ... not so helpful :)

Angie said...

SERIOUSLY Jenn! That's what I'm worried about! And now I feel like I need new pants to go with them....ugh...it's never ending!! :)

bigT said...

Ang, I love BOTH of them but I think I'm leaning towards keeping the loafers. They are SUPER cute and it's really hard to find cute, comfortable loafers. :)

Love you!
-T

Marion said...

Aw, thanks for the little shout out friend! :-)
And if you have to make a choice, I would say keep the loafer heel. They just seem to have a little more personality than the other style. But also factor in which one is more comfortable...cause that matters.

LOVE you!!
XO - Marion