Saturday, January 28, 2012

WolfPack

In the beginning, we were all one-woman wolf packs.  We didn’t know that each other existed.  Then I met Amy and Claire….and after a night of libations and skipping down the street in downtown Kennewick, we became “the three best friends that anyone could have…”  Yeah, it happened pretty much just like that.

And then we met Jamie, and decided that she should be in our WolfPack.  We threw a four-person party at Sunshine Palace (aka: my house) and told her she was in!

Now I am blessed to have three incredible women in my life.  Each one individually adds a different element to my life…strength, honesty, and lots of love!  And as a Pack, well, I think we rock it pretty stinkin’ well!

And what’s really super cool about this life that I’m living…yes, I have the “official” WolfPack, but in addition to them, my life is chalked FULL of so many incredible women…some I talk to daily, others I talk to far less than that, all of whom I appreciate for taking the time to be in my life!

Do you surround yourself with an awesome WolfPack?

Have a great day!
Ang



3 comments:

dina vanessa mercado said...

great blog!!! following you now...

visit my blog...

http://voguelyvan.blogspot.com/

kisses!!!

Unknown said...

Aww, yay Ang! We love you too :)

bigT said...

Friend, reading your blog always puts a smile on my face! I love you so much and I am SO happy that YOU are happy!! You deserve this awesome life and I am so incredibly lucky to be a part of it and have you in mine. I so badly wish we lived closer but no matter where we live, we will ALWAYS be friends! YOU ROCK!

<3 T