Monday, January 16, 2012

Inspiration

A funny thing happened on the way to the Forum….  OK, not so much on the way to the Forum.  Slightly interesting though…as I pondered what wonderfulness I wanted to share with you today, I drew a complete blank!  I started at my notepad…and nothing.  Now, I found this fascinating for a couple of different reasons.  First, I’ve written for a grand total of four days and I’m already out of things to say?  Really??  Those of you who know me personally know for FACT that this couldn’t be the case.  Secondly, I had an awesome weekend….and I have nothing to write about?  Huh, interesting…..

Well, decision made, friends.  I’ve found inspiration in the fact that I have amazing people in my life!  I had the opportunity to hang out with my incredible group of friends (the WolfPack and Spoons…more about them in a different post), tried a new workout routine (Crossfit) and didn’t DIE, hiked Badger Mt (on the same day as said workout where I didn’t die)…..it was a weekend full of amazingness!  Not that I wasn’t already well aware of this, but this weekend really opened my eyes to the fact that my life is amazing.  I live in an awesome area that receives 300+ days of sunshine a year.  I have an incredible group of friends that I am so thankful to have in my life.   And every day, I’m given the opportunity to build stronger and deeper relationships with these people.  I find great inspiration and strength in them, and for that, I am eternally grateful!

Where do you find inspiration each day in your life?


No comments: