Friday, January 13, 2012

Happy Friday the 13th!


I’m not going to lie….I’m not the least bit superstitious.  If I could hold 13 black cats under a ladder while standing on a broken mirror, I’d totally do it.  I’m not scared.  Heck, if I could hold 13 cats at once, I think that would be considered a great feat!

But I digress.  Today, people will be wandering around thinking doom and gloom is upon them.  Friends, I’m here to pull you away from the ledge and let you know that, here in the Tri Cities area of Eastern Washington, it’s a sunny, beautiful (albeit cold!) fabulous and wonderful day!

Doom and gloom is a mindset.  Each day you have a choice to make.  Are you going to let life’s hiccups get you down, or are you going to say no thank you to the negative?  I will tell you right now….It’s a beautiful Friday, blue skies and sunshine, and I’m living life to the fullest!

How is your Friday the 13th shaping up?

Have an awesome day!
Ang



1 comment:

Jenn said...

You are SO RIGHT! I actually woke up this morning thinking today was going to be super awesome because it's so rare that we even get a Friday the 13th. Kinda cool! :)